Sunday 25 May 2014

Just 3 Weeks Until Rehearsals !!

I'm back from my holiday in Cornwall and although I wasn't lucky enough to see them, I believe Faye and Gareth might have also been enjoying a short break in the South West last weekend.

May 16
Weekend by the sea... x

Faye will be enjoying her last 3 weeks of relaxation before rehearsals for the forthcoming Shrek the Muscial UK Tour begin on June 16th.

18h
Amazing date night with xx

I know how excited she is about taking on this amazing role and being part of such an incredible show, so I'm sure she can't wait for the fun to begin. The only person who may be more excited is probably me : )

I'm hoping once rehearsals start we might get a few pictures of the cast in costume and the most beautiful and talented Princess Fiona that has ever donned the green frock.

@ShrekUKTour
Coming to a swamp near you! @ShrekUKTour will be heading to @TRPlymouth from 28 July - 16 August 2015. Tickets go on sale on 11 Jun.

As you can see, the latest destination to be added to the tour is Plymouth. Shrek & Co will be performing at the Theatre Royal between 28th July & 16th August 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment