Thursday 9 October 2014

Our Zoo, Episode 6 - Faye's Highlights



Firstly, I just want to point out that this is the blogs 250th post. Not bad in less than two and a half years if I do say so myself. Faye has been so busy and successful during this time that running her blog has been a full time job.

Now as I'm sure you know the first series of Our Zoo came to an end last night. Although Faye's character Frankie is last seen in tears after being fired from her position on the council, it was another wonderful episode.

I'm praying they'll be a second series where hopefully the Mottersheads will find Frankie a job at the zoo for helping them win their appeal and I'd love to see an Oakwood wedding for her and Billy Atkinson.

Hopefully we'll all be returning to Upton next year but even if that doesn't materialise Faye shouldn't be short of offers from other TV shows after her superb acting in Our Zoo. She's such a talented and versatile actress, any show would be lucky to have her.

If you haven't already done so, watch the video above showing her highlights from last nights episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment