Wednesday 11 March 2015

Theatre Royal Newcastle!

After a nine day break it's back to work for Faye as the Shrek Tour kicks off its three week stay in Newcastle later tonight.

She'll be performing at the Theatre Royal which as you can see from the picture is a very grand recently restored listed building found in the heart of the City.

It holds 1294 people over four levels and will no doubt be packed to the rafters every night while Shreks in toon.

See what I did there? That wasn't a typo :-)

I'll be making the long trip to Geordie land this weekend to see the show and hopefully I'll also have the opportunity for a quick catch up with my favourite leading lady.

I hope Faye & her Shrek Tour co stars are all fit & well after their break & that they have a fabulous first show in Newcastle tonight. Whey aye man!

No comments:

Post a Comment