Tuesday 9 June 2015

And now the end is near...

With only a day to catch breath after a four show weekend in Sheffield, Faye is back on stage tonight at the Norwich Theatre Royal.

I've known this would be Faye's final destination on the tour since before Christmas but back then it seemed a long way off and I had trips to Manchester, Canterbury, Birmingham and Sheffield to look forward to before I had to think about what is sure to be a very emotional day in Norwich.

However, as sad as it will be to say goodbye to the swamp, I'm super excited to see what comes next for this very special actress and I'm therefore hopeful I'll be able to hold back the tears when I see her at the end of the month.

This really is your last chance to see Faye as Princess Fiona and maybe your last chance to see her on stage for some time if her next few roles are on TV, so regardless where you live, make the effort to see Shrek one more time before she leaves.

BOOK TICKETS TO SEE SHREK AT THE NORWICH THEATRE ROYAL

I'd be there at every show in Norwich if I could.

I'd like to wish Faye all the very best for her final three weeks on tour. I have a feeling she'll go out in style!

No comments:

Post a Comment