Friday 25 September 2015

A Force To Be Reckoned With

Here are a few more pictures from the Connor clans visit to @UTVIreland yesterday.

Kate (Faye Brookes), Aidan (Shayne Ward) and their dad Johnny (Richard Hawley) sound like they'll be a force to be reckoned with in Weatherfield.

The below interview with Shayne Ward from the @UTVIrleand website seems to suggest Faye will make her first appearance on the cobbles next week.

While visiting Dublin on Thursday, along with Corrie newbies Richard Hawley and Faye Brookes, who will play Johnny and Kate Connor, Ward revealed what drama is coming up for his character Aidan and the rest of the Connor clan.

He said: “Next week my dad and sister come into Corrie and if people are familiar with Aidan Connor, he is a little bit irate with Carla at the minute over the money in the factory and there’s a reason why I’m irate. When my dad and sister come into it there’s going to be a lot of fireworks.

“We are a force to be reckoned with, it’s been a while since there has been a big Connor unit, but now I’ve come into it, then my dad and sister, so it’s a pretty fun time for the Connors.”

Not great timing for me as I'm going to the Lake District for 7 days on Monday but I'll certainly be setting my Sky+ to record every episiode of Corrie just in case and will be doing my best to be back at my hotel by 7:30pm whenever possible.

Hopefully Faye might confirm the exact date Kate Connor will hit our screens so we can all make sure we're glued to our sets for that very special episode.

Hold on to your hats guys, the wait is almost over!

No comments:

Post a Comment